Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome!

I'm pretty much a curmudgeon when it comes to all this Web 2.0 stuff. I don't have a Myspace, a Facebook, a Twitter or any of the other things designed to give people 24/7 access to your life. However, I do have a few things: a kid, a video camera, a digital camera and a uterus that is currently home to a small but healthy parasite. 

All that is to say I think it's time the Ferris family created a blog. Many of you have followed us on flickr, and I see no reason why you shouldn't continue that. In this space I plan to post our favorite pictures, videos and details about our family life. (But not too many details!) We might even get a guest post from Bill every once in a while. Please join Elliott on his journey through toddler-hood and our family as we creep towards becoming four. (New edition planned Aug. 5, 2009!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Your little family is already amazing, this new addition can only make you 33.3% MORE amazing. I might just pass out from all the amazing.

    ReplyDelete